Our Ongoing COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Updated April 1, 2021
Eye Candy continues to operate following CDC guidance to prevent and reduce transmission of COVID-19. Due to the face-to-face nature of providing you with awesome eyewear and services, it is imperative that our optical team and our clients continue to do so! Our team remains vigilant in our well-established protocols:
- Wearing face masks. Complimentary masks are available to those in need!
- Limiting the number of clients in our boutiques as needed.
- Social distancing to the best of our abilities.
- Sanitizing frames and limiting their handling.
- Frequently disinfecting counters and surfaces throughout our business days.
- Washing hands and using hand sanitizer frequently, especially before and after client contact.
Help us help you! When you enter our boutiques, please consider:
- If you are feeling ill in any way or have been exposed to COVID-19, please come back and see us when you’re feeling better or at a later date.
- Please try to refrain from bringing anyone with you. (We’re happy to provide our WiFi so that you may phone a friend to consult on final eyewear selection!)
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required.
- You may lower your mask while seated to try on eyewear or during adjustments. However, we ask that you resume proper mask use before leaving your seat.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before handling any eyewear. Hand sanitizer is available near the door and throughout the boutique!
If you do not feel comfortable stopping in during our normal hours, we are also happy to work with you to set up an appointment.
We appreciate your understanding, your patience, and your support of us and small businesses like ours!
Paula & Team Eye Candy